Our Coronavirus Precautions
– For Your Health & Safety
As a service company that works in the homes of our customers, we are taking the risk from coronavirus very seriously.
We have implemented a number of steps to ensure your health and safety and that of our team.
When on your property we will:
- Stand back 2 metres from your door on arrival
- Refrain from shaking hands
- Wear latex gloves while in your home
- Use face masks where vulnerable occupants are present or as requested
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant before beginning work
- Clean down surfaces with disinfectant after completing work
- Refrain from touching your credit or EFTPOS card during payment
We ask that you:
- Maintain a 2 metre space between our staff and yourself and other occupants of your property (including children)
Ruttley Relining are committed to delivering a high quality and safe service for our customers and thank you for your cooperation.
Keep updated on the latest news and recommendations regarding the Coronavirus at https://www.health.gov.au/
Why clients trust Ruttley Relining
What Our Client Say About Us
As proud members of Master Plumbers Association of NSW and Strata Community Australia, we’re constantly abreast of industry trends and developments.